The Rhetoric Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Introductions

+13
Adira
Mandy
Striped Leopard
Woody
Jehoshaphat
Pound Cake
Blitz
kait
Frisk
SirWhit
War Doctor
Isaiah the Ox
Countess
17 posters

Go down

The Introductions Empty The Introductions

Post by Countess Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:52 pm

This is the thread where we encourage all new members to make a post and say something interesting about themselves.  Dance Keep in mind that this is a public forum and so be careful about the kind of information you share.
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

The Introductions Empty Re: The Introductions

Post by Isaiah the Ox Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Hi! I'm Isaiah the Ox, and I guess I'll go first. I am an Administrator, hence the blue name tag over there. <<<
I live on a farm and I like cows and animals and being outside. I also like reading, playing the piano, and researching for whatever topic I'm interested in. I'm excited to meet all of you and debating with you as well! Wink
Isaiah the Ox
Isaiah the Ox
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:19 am

And I be Countess. I am excited for this board as I really enjoy debating/discussing, and I hope more of you have that same feature about you. I am not very old or wise, so I imagine I'll have plenty of questions for you all, and bear with me as I attempt to run this board to the best of my ability.  Smile
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by War Doctor Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 am

I'm War Doctor, I am one of the admins here. As is obvious by my name I am a Doctor Who fan. I too enjoy debate and discussions, I hope to learn more about everyone who comes to this board. I am currently residing in America but will be moving to Canada in a few months.
War Doctor
War Doctor
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SirWhit Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:47 am

You know who I am but if you don't I'm a sarcastic teenager who produces music.

SirWhit
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisk Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:45 am

Hello, I am the user known as Rosy or underseasie on other boards. My main obsessions are Star Wars, Captain America, and Undertale. I'm not a super active debater, but I will throw my hat in the ring on any topics that I'm interested in. I'm looking forward to seeing this board develop!
Frisk
Frisk
Apprentice

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kait Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi I'm kait. Not a whole lot to know about me, really. I'm old. I live in Washington state. I'm a journalist. That's about it.
kait
kait
Apprentice

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Why am I introducing myself? I'm a Blitz.
Blitz
Blitz
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Cake Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi, fellow debate lovers.
You've all guessed who I am. Good? Good.
Pound Cake
Pound Cake
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehoshaphat Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:07 pm

I am myself, Jehoshaphat
Jehoshaphat
Jehoshaphat
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:20 am

Well, folks, here I am. How long has this existed without my knowledge? :p

I'm a 16(almost 17)-year-old writer from Gallifrey, er, Earth. Yeah, totally from Earth, I promise. If you're a Doctor Who fan, you've already recognized that I am as well (To the point of obsession). I am highly skilled at doing nothing, though I have hobbies such as reading, riting, and rithmatic (Not so much that last one), as well as coding, fanboying, cosplaying the Eleventh Doctor, wasting time on the Internet, spending time well on the Internet, and of course, debating.
Woody
Woody
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Cake Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Hey Woods, glad you made it here. (Is nobody on the ToO a non-Whovian? I know some aren't but sometimes it seems they're the exception not the rule.)
Pound Cake
Pound Cake
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Striped Leopard Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Many of you will know me as Christian A. Just recently made a name change on some websites, just due to how central the truth of the Holy Spirit's regeneration has been for me lately. The name is from Jeremiah 13:23. I believe that just as a leopard cannot change his spots, so those whose nature is to do evil cannot change themselves into people whose nature is to do good. And yet here I am, with a nature changed by the power of God. I am, in effect, a striped leopard, because I am one who was born accustomed to doing evil, yet now I have been born again as one who is equipped for good works and therefore righteous in the sight of God. And all of grace.
Striped Leopard
Striped Leopard
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:28 am

Welcome Christian A! Great to see you here/
Blitz
Blitz
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:11 pm

I guess I never introduced myself but most of you know me anyhow.

I'm just Mandy! Tongue out

Mandy
Apprentice

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adira Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:45 am

Boo. I'm Sam. But Sam was already taken. So now I'm Adira, based on my wip book character, Adira. Adira means strong in Hebrew, which fits well for her character, as well as my own, if I may say so. My life has been a rollercoaster, but God has given me strength to carry on. Albeit not always the calmest kept, eheh. 

I'm nearly an adult, yay. *insert sarcasm drip here* I enjoy art, music (particularly piano and choir), theater, reading, writing, photography, cooking, traveling, designing and building (physical and digital items, such as decorative tables, or web pages.) crafting, computers/technology, collecting, discovering, exploring, studying, history, theology, and of course, debating. (I have a freaking lot of hobbies, jeez <_<) I'm also very active in my church and youth/worship leadership programs. (Why did God call me to reach out to the teenage generation, I barely fit in as one of them Lol.) 

I can be extremely conservative in some areas, and extremely lax (or "liberal" :p) in others. It kind of depends on the topic. I won't be around much at all, but I'll throw my hat in the ring now and again. I also told Oxy Clean I wasn't going to join, but my curiosity got the better of me. Don't expect me to be consistent whatsoever. I tend to randomly leave the Internet for months at a time without official rhyme or reason. Or warning. So. Yeah. 

Oh. And I talk a lot. Kthxbai.

Adira
Apprentice

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmer Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi I'm Farmer. Not much to say here. You guessed my occupation already. my hobbies are coding and games, with a few books thrown in for good measure!
Farmer
Farmer
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:48 pm

If the admins give their technical blessing upon me, I will hopefully have my name changed. Until then, I'm Audrey. And I'm so pumped for this board. I like discussing things on the SS but often times I want to bring up a point that's a bit too mature for the board. Glad this was created!

Besides that. I'm 17, live in Texas (for now), aspire to work in broadcast or regular journalism. Dream job is to be a critic, whether it be movies, music, whatever. I enjoy doing things and talking to people, a few special people in particular. Also, I apologize for dumb things i might say in advance.
Audrey
Audrey
Apprentice

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by War Doctor Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Happy to have you Audrey, hope we can start some great discussions
War Doctor
War Doctor
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Hello,

I'm Luther. Interesting place.
Luther
Luther
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-θ Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Hey all,

How's it going, and thanks for the invite to the board. I'll start looking over the existing discussions and see what looks ripe for the interjection.
Ice-θ
Ice-θ
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Welcome to the board  Dance
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female