The Rhetoric Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I Hate America or Love It?

4 posters

Go down

Should I Hate America or Love It?  Empty Should I Hate America or Love It?

Post by Countess Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:31 pm

So. This question that has a lot of disagreements around it. 

Personally I believe America has turned out to be a total nightmare. It has an uncanny openness to poor refugees. If it wants to survive as a country, it should hoard its wealth. Also it spends way too much time trying to bring about "justice." In my opinion, money spent on housing criminals is giving them favors. -___-
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Should I Hate America or Love It?  Empty Re: Should I Hate America or Love It?

Post by Isaiah the Ox Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:58 pm

I still don't get why you have such an aversion to America. It makes no sense. America is awesome. First of all, our Country has a direct link with God because our Founding Fathers dedicated the US to Him. That means nothing the US does is against God or the Bible. Secondly, have you looked at the countries around us? Some countries even refuse to let women kill their children legally. I mean, what kind of of country is that!? America at least allows freedom.

Last edited by Isaiah the Ox on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isaiah the Ox
Isaiah the Ox
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Yeah America is so pro rights, it's sickening. Christ says we should give up our rights and take the hard road. Instead I see America trying to make people's life soft and easy. Like social security. So not biblical. Rolling Eyes
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaiah the Ox Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:16 pm

You are just blind to the truth. As I said, America is God's Chosen, so how in the world could Social Security not be Biblical? The logic isn't that difficult. Wink

Need more examples? Look at marriage. Some so-called "Christians" think that freedom should be denied and the government should define what marriage, or even family is. America is wise enough to give everyone freedom, and let everyone do what they want. I don't see where in the Bible it says we should force our beliefs on others.
Isaiah the Ox
Isaiah the Ox
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Okay for example. Freedom of religion. Need I go any farther at how utterly wretched that is? It's offensive and racist against atheists. The Bible says we need to love everyone, and that goes for atheists too. So America, by allowing freedom of religion, is being very hurtful and unkind. It makes me sad.
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaiah the Ox Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:38 pm

America isn't racist in the least!! Read your history books. Starting with the Early Americans... People like Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims revoked their citizenship with Britain because Britain was way too Catholic and anti-Bible. So, instead they came over to the US and started a new country. Yes... they did kill off most the Nasty Native Americans, but that's not racism. The Indians weren't Christians. Non-Christians will remain idiots, and can never get past their primitive Neanderthal-ism. It's no use allowing them to live. Besides that, the early Christians in America were disgusted by violence and murder, but the Indians attacked them, so the Christians had to defend themselves. Self-defense is not racism.

As for African-American freedom, and women's rights, both of those aren't Biblical; but America allows a little freedom for them because God (so, America) is a God of freedom.
Isaiah the Ox
Isaiah the Ox
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:13 pm

You're both terribly wrong. America is obviously a Muslim nation. Rolling Eyes
Woody
Woody
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehoshaphat Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm

I can't tell if this topic is serious or not. Tongue out
Jehoshaphat
Jehoshaphat
Apprentice

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

You just never know.
Countess
Countess
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum